The Ancient Chronicles of Jol Ta Rog: The Rising
- Boccob, god of magic, arcane knowledge, balance and foresight.
- Corellon Larethian, god of elves, magic, music, and arts.
- Garl Glittergold, god of gnomes, humor, and gemcutting.
- Gruumsh, god of orcs.
- Moradin, god of dwarves.
- Nerull, god of death, darkness, murder and the underworld.
- Pelor, god of sun, light, strength and healing. More humans worship Pelor than any other deity.
- Vecna, god of destructive and evil secrets.
- Wee Jas, goddess of magic, death, vanity, and law.
- Yondalla, goddess of halflings.
- Ehlonna, goddess of forests, woodlands, flora & fauna, and fertility.
- Erythnul, god of hate, envy, malice, panic, ugliness, and slaughter.
- Fharlanghn, god of horizons, distance, travel, and roads.
- Heironeous, god of chivalry, justice, honor, war, daring, and valor.
- Hextor, god of war, discord, massacres, conflict, fitness, and tyranny.
- Kord, god of athletics, sports, brawling, strength, and courage.
- Obad-Hai, god of nature, freedom, hunting, and beasts.
- Olidammara, god of music, revels, wine, rogues, humor, and tricks.
- Saint Cuthbert, god of common sense, wisdom, zeal, honesty, truth, and discipline.
More info in this Wiki page. These gods are all described more thorough in the Dungeons and Draongs Players Handbook 3.5
The old Pantheon:
Farog: The Manipulator, Presumed to be the creator of gnomes. He made them as servants. (Evil)
Domains: Magic, Evil, Knowledge.
Meegosh : God of the Undead, the Beyond and Hell (so say some) (Evil)
Domains: Chaos, Death, Destruction
Forya: The goddess of beauty, obedience and Altering Magic (Neutral Evil)
Domains: Magic, Evil, Knowledge